From the April 28, 2021 Club Action Newsletter
- Write a letter to your MP/MPP/MLA about the urgent need for standards of quality-controlled care. Email or snail mail!
- Hang a poster in your community. Click here for printable posters
- Attend the May 4 Town Hall! Click here to register!
- Make a sign in support of LTC justice
- Write a letter to the editor in your local newspaper about LTC
- Raise awareness on social media
- Download & post one of these pictures
- On Twitter? Copy & paste one of these Tweets:
- “Common evidence-based standards for #LTC will ensure that the most vulnerable can live in safety, comfort, and dignity! #ProtectOurSeniors #LTCJustice”
- “Canada needs universal, accessible, regulated, respectful, and quality long-term care to #ProtectOurSeniors! #LTCJustice”
- Click here for more ideas & key politicians’ Twitter handles
- Sign & share our Open Letter to the Minister of Seniors & Minister of Health
- Tell a friend or family member about your concerns & why you’re taking action
- Encourage them to learn more or take action themselves
- Share the CFUW LTC & Elder Rights toolkit